It’s time to talk about women. But not the kind of talk you’re thinking of. The very first thing you must keep in mind with respect to women is the curse. We will discuss female hypergamy and Game, but you need to understand where it comes from. In Genesis 3:16 we find the woman cursed by God:
To the woman He said,
“I will greatly multiply
Your pain in childbirth,
In pain you will bring forth children;
Yet your desire will be for your husband,
And he will rule over you.”
This passage has been the subject of much argument within the church. It’s pretty straightforward until you get to the word that’s translated as “desire.” The problem is that word is only used three times in all of Scripture. The first is in the passage quoted above, the second is in Genesis 4:7
If you do well, will not your countenance be lifted up? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door; and its desire is for you, but you must master it.”
Obviously, in that passage the meaning of the word desire is a desire to control or to conquer. The only other use of the word is in the Song of Solomon 7:10, in which the word desire is clearly used to mean sexual desire.
“I am my beloved’s, and his desire is for me.
You can guess what happened, right? Everybody staked out a position on the word desire as meaning either a desire to control or a sexual desire. The problem is this isn’t an either-or choice. The observed nature of women (the study of which is known as Game) demonstrates that the definition isn’t an either-or choice, it’s both. This is where female hypergamy comes from and yes, All Women Are Like That (AWALT) to one extent or another because all women are daughters of Eve and God cursed all of them. .
Observe how it works. First, the woman wants to confirm your fitness so she tests you. These tests are commonly known as “shit tests” or “fitness tests.” If she can control you then you’ve failed the test. If you can control her you pass the test and demonstrate your fitness to rule her (and he shall rule over you), thus her desire then becomes sexual. Feminism seeks to deny this and you will see many otherwise reliable Christian men deny the effect of Game or condemn it as immoral. Don’t listen to them. Instead, look at what God said and compare it to the observation data of the way women act.
All of the things I spoke of in the first post in this series are things that will enhance your attractiveness to women, but the key is to first understand the nature of women. Get ready, because one of the foundational Red Pill truths is all women really are like that. Your mother, your sister, your girlfriend or your wife. AWALT. We find this first in the curse and later the wisest man who ever lived had this to say on the subject (Ecclesiastes 7:28):
while I was still searching but not finding– I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all.
Before I get the howls of outrage from the Christians out there, I am speaking of the nature of women. Anyone who opens their eyes and looks around can see that becoming a Christian doesn’t make the curse go away any more than it makes a deflowered slut suddenly becomes a virgin again. It is wise to understand the nature of women before making a commitment because the second biggest commitment you can possibly make is choosing a wife (the biggest is choosing to commit yourself to the Lord). Proverbs 18:22 says:
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
Christian women will constantly refer to the “Proverbs 31 Woman” while quickly skipping over the first part of the description. “An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels.” In other words, an excellent wife is exceedingly rare. Scripture also contains many warnings about women, such as this from Proverbs 25:24.
It is better to live in a corner of the roof than in a house shared with a contentious woman.
And Proverbs 30:20…
This is the way of an adulterous woman:
She eats and wipes her mouth,
And says, “I have done no wrong.”
The big takeaway is you were commanded to seek wisdom and because of the way women are (AWALT), you’d better have a lot of wisdom and understanding when you go in that direction. OK? And I’m writing this to you because you aren’t ready yet. There are many facets to this, but you have plenty of time. If you work at it you’ll be able to make a wise decision when the time comes. That decision might be to forget about women completely because they’re too much of a risk. Some guys can, some can’t. You might choose to take the risk of marriage in one form or another, or you might choose a more informal relationship.
You really need to read “Christian Dating Foreplay” in order to understand what you must be willing to do. Contrary to everything you’ve ever been taught, sex is not the high and holy end-all and be-all that churchians make it out to be. You want sex? Read the lined post and learn what the rules really are. Once you’ve done that, the advice below is worth thinking about.
For those who aren’t Christians, keep in mind that having sex with women poses enormous risks to your future and your finances. That said, here are a few pieces of advice if you simply can’t keep your pecker in your pants:
- Always wrap it with your condom, not hers. Never believe her if she says she’s got the birth control covered or says she wants to go raw because she has an allergy to latex. When you get done, flush it.
- Avoid married women and those with a boyfriend like the plague. Women with something to lose are far more likely to hit you with a false rape charge if their relationship is threatened.
- Always be filming. Get some good hidden digital video recorders and always film sexual encounters. If you spend the night together, take her out to breakfast at a restaurant with security cameras and pay with plastic. Be warm and affectionate while having breakfast. Don’t ever share the video, let anyone else watch it or even tell anyone you do it. Filming a sexual encounter without telling your partner may or may not be illegal, but wouldn’t you rather be charged with illegal filming rather than rape? Keep the video forever. You can be falsely accused of rape years after the fact.
- It’s better if she dumps you when it comes time to ending a long term relationship. You can let her “catch” you in the act of banging one of her friends, or it could be as simple as salting your place with evidence. Something like earrings on the headboard or the stray pair of panties under the bed will work nicely. When she confronts you, admit it and go hard-core beta on her.
- Skip the drama and use a high-quality escort if you can afford it.
- Ben Franklin gave some good advice in his essay “In Praise of Older Women.” He said “They don’t swell, they don’t yell, they don’t tell and they’re eternally grateful.”
- Be acquainted with a good lawyer and have an agreement that they’ll represent you if you ever have any problems. Specifically, a criminal defense attorney. I know a nice CD attorney who has a simple policy: There is a substantial discount on the fees if you refuse to answer any questions without the attorney present.
That should be plenty to think about, and remember: All Women Really Are Like That.
Read the following posts: