In the first post of this series, we saw that Man was created by God from the dust of the ground. However, it was not good for man to be alone, so God took a rib from Adam and created Eve. She was created to be a helper to him, to help him accomplish his mission.
The Mission of Man (Genesis 1:28) states:
God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
The Law of Marriage (Genesis 2:24) states:
“For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.”
It seems hard to believe, but that verse became the centerpiece of the war against the nobility that was waged by the church in the Middle Ages. The result was all the lies that were told became entrenched in the culture, which is how we got this travesty called modern marriage.
According to Churchians, marriage requires a third party to “solemnize” or “officiate” the marriage and claim the marriage is by the act of mutual consent before witnesses. As a rule they generally believe that marriage also requires a license from the state. Following consent in which the couple is “married” with the permission and consent of a third party, sex is considered the “consummation” of the marriage. Churchians believe that sex is only allowed following such a ceremony and indeed, churchians claim that sex is only moral and licit when it occurs within a marital union.
The modern ideal of marriage is one man with one woman, til divorce do they part (or annulment among certain groups), a union of enforced monogamy for as long as it may last and to hell with the kids who get destroyed in the process of divorce. The standard of commitment is the same for both husband and wife- strict monogamy until it ends. Churchians claim that any “cheating” on the part of either the husband or wife is adultery and therefore grounds for divorce. Not that grounds are even needed now that no-fault divorce allows divorce for any reason or even no reason at all.
There are no modern standards of eligibility other than a restriction on the marriage of close relatives and a prohibition on multiple (state sanctioned) marriages. While historically only a man could be charged with bigamy (the crime of having more than one licensed concurrent marriage), recently women have been getting charged with bigamy as well. Standards no longer even require a man and woman because modern marriage now includes monogamous homosexual unions in addition to heterosexual unions.
How this situation came about is a long story filled with lies, political intrigue and the pursuit of power at any cost by the rulers of the church from about 600 to 1100 AD. It should be pointed out that Wizard’s First Rule states “People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they either want it to be true or fear it to be true.” The most amazing thing is that not just churchians but pretty much everyone believes this shit.
“Men and women are equal.”
That is complete bullshit, but people believe in this shit the same way they believe in evolution. By faith. Rather than deconstruct it, it’s easier to simply explain the truth. Keep in mind as you read this- Satan hates mankind and this goes all the way to the original mission of man. Attack the man and you attack the family. Attack the family and you attack the next generation, the future. Destroy the family and you have destroyed everything. The future belongs to those who show up for it.
Men of the West… this is the most important issue you face because this fight is over your posterity. Those who will inherit what you have done.
The Biblical Christian Marriage
Genesis 2:24 is the Law of Marriage. This is actually pretty simple.
Sex Is How The Virgin Is Married
The man was authorized by God to begin marriage because marriage begins the family and family is the container in which children are to be brought into this world. That is truth. Children need both their biological mother and father working together to raise them. Children need both their parents to work together to raise them. So, how does this begin?
First is the change in status as the man leaves and goes out from under the authority of his father and mother to be the head of his own house. The man has sexual intercourse with the eligible virgin and she becomes his wife. When this occurs, According to Jesus (Matthew 19:4-6), it is God who makes the two “one flesh” in a spiritual joining that the Apostle Paul said was the same as the spiritual joining that makes the Christian a member of the body of Christ (Ephesians 5:28-32). It is a great mystery. Thus, the “one flesh” portion of Genesis 2:24 is the spiritual joining that is the act of God and cannot be the act of man. This act of God occurs when the man penetrates his wife and they have sexual intercourse, but “becoming one flesh” is not sex.
All women are virgins when they marry. The act of penetrative sexual intercourse with the virgin is what begins a marriage and Scripture does not require any other act, which is why the woman who was sold by her father to be a concubine (Exodus 21:7-10), the woman who was captured in battle (Deuteronomy 21:10-14) and even the woman who was raped (Deuteronomy 22:28-29) were all married with that act. News Flash: the virgin’s consent is not required. This means whether she knew she was being married or not, whether she wanted to be married or not, with that act she is married. And the Churchians will screech over this, but Scripture is clear what the words of the text mean because the Apostle Paul showed us.
The Consequences of Sex = Marriage
The problem the churchians have with that is they look around and realize they didn’t get their wife’s virginity… which means she isn’t their wife. She’s not their wife because she was already a married woman, which means they are living in adultery. The truth is in any given church at least 80% of all the couples you see are not actually married, they’re living in adultery.
Then, after generations of lies, they have the audacity to say “I cannot believe God would create a situation that required all those marriages be broken up.” News flash: God didn’t create this situation, the people who lied and said “sex does not make you married” are the ones who created this. Even then, God provided a way out.
The father has the authority to forbid the virgin’s agreement to marry that man (which is what her agreement to have sex with him actually was) and in forbidding that agreement, the man is no longer eligible to marry her. Thus, the sex did not make her married because he was not eligible to marry her. That is the power of the father over his daughter, which the church usurped from men well over a thousand years ago.
Man was given the authority to initiate marriage, but not given the authority to end the marriage he began. We know this because of what Jesus said in Matthew 19:3-9. Moses permitted men to divorce their wives if the woman committed sexual immorality, but according to Jesus, “from the beginning it has not been this way.” The only way we get “no divorce” from Genesis 2:24 is to recognize that it was a grant of authority to the man to initiate marriage but it contained no authority to end marriage. Much later in 1st Corinthians 7:10-11 the Lord Jesus Christ re-instituted the standard of Genesis 2:24 (no divorce) for His married servants, but we’ll cover that later.
In addition to the fact that the man was not given the authority to end a marriage once he began it, the man was not restricted to a single wife. Even though the majority of men have only one wife, they are not restricted to one wife and thus by definition marriage does not mean monopoly for the woman. The husband always has the right to take another wife and the current wife’s permission is not needed.
The standard for commitment for Christian marriage is thus:
- The man makes a permanent but not exclusive commitment to the wife.
- The woman makes a permanent and exclusive commitment to her husband.
A man begins a marriage to a virgin with the act of penetration (sexual intercourse) and with that act he gives his consent and commitment to the marriage. The virgin is automatically married by that act, provided the man was eligible to marry her, because she has no agency as a virgin. Unlike a virgin, a widow or a legitimately divorced woman has agency. She must agree to be married before the act of intercourse will make her married. That’s rather confusing to many, but I will be covering the issues surrounding the eligibility of non-virgins in my upcoming post on sexual morality.
The Churchian Hot Button: Polygyny
First of all, why bring up polygyny? Because one cannot talk about marriage without discussing the issue of divorce and the issue of polygyny and divorce are intertwined. One cannot discuss one without the other when looking at the standards of commitment.
- The Law of marriage did not restrict a man to a single wife (Gen. 2:24).
- God’s Law regulated the practice of having more than one wife (Exodus 21:10 (concubines), Lev. 18:17-18 and 20:14, Deuteronomy 21:15-16).
- God gave King David multiple wives (2nd Samuel 12:8).
- In some cases, God’s Law required multiple wives (Deuteronomy 25:5-10).
- God claimed that He had two wives (Jeremiah 31:31-32).
The only question with regard to polygyny is whether God changes. The answer is no, He does not. By His own testimony He does not change and neither does the Lord Jesus Christ. The mission was given to man to be fruitful and multiply. That is a command and contrary to popular belief, getting married and having children is an obligation God placed upon all of mankind.
God created marriage and nowhere in the Bible is monogamy or polygamy mentioned. There is only marriage. All men have the option of taking more than one wife and that means while he might only have one wife, she does not have a monopoly on him.
The following rules of marriage were written as part of the “50 Shades of Marriage” post in which I made the point that modern marriage is so screwed up by feminism that the Bible’s rules for marriage sound a lot like the contract for a BDSM style D/s relationship. Which is probably why the books/movies “50 Shades of Grey” are so popular. Women want a masculine, dominant man and modern marriage castrates men by putting the wife in power over them.
The Bible’s Rules For the D/s
Relationship Called Marriage:
- The act of penetrative sexual intercourse is required to begin the relationship. If the woman is a virgin sex automatically begins the relationship. If she is not a virgin but otherwise eligible, she must agree to the relationship prior to the sex initiating the relationship. (Genesis 2:24 as defined by 1st Corinthians 6:16)
- The commitment standard of the man is permanent, which means that once given he cannot rescind his commitment (regardless of her behavior). His commitment is non-exclusive, which means that at his discretion he may bring other women into the relationship at any time. (Genesis 2:24)
- The commitment standard of the woman is permanent and she is bound to her man for as long as he lives. Her commitment is exclusive, which means that he is her one and only. Sex with any other man is the crime of adultery (Romans 7:2-3).
- The relationship between the man and women is one of master-servant, or ruler-subject. The man is to rule his women and has complete authority over them, over every aspect of their lives, in everything. (Genesis 3:16, Numbers 30, Ephesians 5, 1st Peter 2-3)
- The man is required to love his women. This love is defined as holding them accountable for good behavior and requiring their obedience. When they transgress he is required to rebuke and discipline them (Hebrews 12:5-11, Revelation 3:19).
- Part of this accountability is his obligation to review any and every agreement she makes with others. If he desires he may say nothing and let it stand but if he does not like it he is to forbid it in the day he hears of it (Numbers 30).
- The woman is to submit to her man in everything, no exceptions (Ephesians 5:22-24).
- Her submission is not dependent on her opinion of his behavior or his actual behavior. If the man is displaying bad behavior the woman is to submit to him without a word and win him over with her quiet and chaste conduct (1st Peter 3:1-6).
- Sex is to be on demand and the woman’s body belongs to the man. Likewise, the man is to ensure the women’s sexual needs are met (1st Corinthians 7:4, Exodus 21:10).
- Sexual activity such as masturbation, oral, vaginal or anal is all at the discretion of the man inasmuch as none of these things are forbidden in any way (Ephesians 5:22-24).
- The woman is required to live with her man in order that he might meet his responsibility to hold her accountable for her behavior (1st Peter 3:7, 1st Corinthians 7:10).
- If the woman chooses to violate requirement #11 and leave her man, she is to remain single (chaste) or be reconciled to her man (1st Corinthians 7:10-11).
- If the woman has left her man in violation of these rules, she still retains the right of return. If she returns in complete submission to him, the man is required to accept her return to the relationship and cannot refuse to be reconciled to her (1st Corinthians 7:11, 1st Peter 3:7).
- The women are not required to love their man but they are required to respect him, obey him and submit to him (Genesis 3:16, Numbers 30, Ephesians 5, 1st Peter 3:1-2).
- Women are encouraged to call their man “Master” without being frightened by any fear (1st Peter 3:6).
- As part of the women’s requirement to respect their man, it is appropriate to treat him as if they were enlisted persons and he was a commissioned officer. Call him “Sir” and be respectful in language and posture, as well as giving an appropriate “salute” such as a bow of the head or kiss on the cheek when that is appropriate.
- Women belong to their man and are required to remain faithful to him, although masturbation and sexual activity with other women are allowed at his discretion.
- The man may have sex with any woman outside the relationship that he is eligible to marry, except for prostitutes.
- The women must not have vaginal intercourse while they are menstruating (Leviticus 18:19).
- Vaginal intercourse is forbidden following childbirth for a period of 40 days if the child was a boy and 80 days for a girl (Leviticus 12).
- Any other rules are negotiable or at the discretion of the husband.
Lessons? Too many to count. This is the heart of what Men of the West must know.