Why Should Men of the West Care About This?
The simple answer is because God does. Regardless of political ideology, without God the structure will fall. There is this idea that Western Civilization is founded on Christianity. I would phrase that in terms of obedience to God, because as the Lord said in Matthew 7:21-29
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’
Everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.” When Jesus had finished these words, the crowds were amazed at His teaching; for He was teaching them as one having authority, and not as their scribes. (Matthew 7:21-29, emphasis added)
It was hearing the Word of God and acting on it that caused the West to be great, because God blesses those nations who honor Him and curses those nations who do not. Where God has spoken man is to be silent and obey. The problem is there are those of Satan who do not want God’s people to obey and they have infested the church since the beginning.
Betrayed From Within
First we see the testimony of Peter, at 2nd Peter 2.
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. (2nd Peter 2:1)
forsaking the right way, they have gone astray, having followed the way of Balaam, the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness (2nd Peter 2:15)
Jesus had a word for these false teachers, He called them “Nicolaitans” and He hated their deeds.
But I have a few things against you, because you have there some who hold the teaching of Balaam, who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit acts of immorality. So you also have some who in the same way hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans. (Revelation 2:14-15)
The Nicolaitans are the same as those who hold to the teaching of Baalam and their followers today are churchians. The question, then, is what did Baalam teach? That, as it turns out, is critical information for anyone trying to rebuild Western Civilization.
Before Israel went into the Land of Caanan, they were traveling through the land. God was with them and they kicked some serious ass on the Amorites. The Midianite king of Moab, Balak, decided to send for the prophet Baalam to come curse Israel for him. He said:
“… please come, curse this people for me since they are too mighty for me; perhaps I may be able to defeat them and drive them out of the land. For I know that he whom you bless is blessed, and he whom you curse is cursed.”
In Chapter 23 and 24 we see Baalam tried to curse Israel 3 times and each time he gave Israel a blessing instead, because God would not allow them to be cursed. In fact, the third time he made one of the greatest prophesies of the coming of Christ found in Scripture.
“I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near; A star shall come forth from Jacob, A scepter shall rise from Israel” Numbers 24:17
What was not recorded at the time is after blessing Israel the third time, sometime later Baalam went to Balak and told him how to defeat the Israelites. He wanted to earn his fee. With God on their side Israel could not be defeated, so the trick was to alienate them from God by causing them to violate God’s commands. We see the result in Numbers 25.
While Israel remained at Shittim, the people began to play the harlot with the daughters of Moab. For they invited the people to the sacrifices of their gods, and the people ate and bowed down to their gods. So Israel joined themselves to Baal of Peor, and the Lord was angry against Israel. Numbers 25:1
There is so much exegetical goodness there… but instead of writing a book a concise explanation is more appropriate.
- Baalam told Balak to send young women into the Israelite camp and lure the men into committing idolatry (Baal was a fertility god, remember?) by bowing down to the Baal of Peor.
- Nowhere does the text say the men were banging these women, it says the women invited them, the people attended the sacrifices and then ate the meat sacrificed to the foreign gods. (There is an argument it was only the men, I won’t deal with that here)
- The people ate the meat sacrificed to the foreign gods, thereby participating in the ceremony. In doing so they bowed down to the Baal of Peor.
- And the anger of the Lord burned against Israel because they bowed down to the Baal of Peor. After all He’d done for them? And all it took was a bit of T&A?
NB. Churchians focus on the sexual immorality characterized by the word “zanah” that is translated as “play the harlot” in verse one. The word “zanah” is defined as idolatry as well as some sexual immorality and in this case refers to the combination of idolatry and (to some extent) sexual immorality.
So, now that the anger of the Lord burned against Israel, what happened? This is where the story got really interesting but I’ll have to address another post just to that subject. The simple answer is Moses refused to obey God, so God killed 24,000 of the people and finally one guy manned up and fixed things. As a result God created a new priesthood and this story has been one of the most historically explosive passages in all of Scripture.
Why were Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed? Churchians claim it was because of all the homosexuality, but Scripture says they “had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy. Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me.” The male homosexuality was called an abomination by God, but notice that it came last on the list after the arrogance, selfishness and haughtiness. Why did God command Israel to wipe out every man, woman and child of the Caananites? Because of they practiced idolatry, incest, adultery, child sacrifice, male homosexuality and bestiality.
Lesson Learned: God takes an active hand in the success or failure of nations based on what they choose to do. And the way of Baalam? God’s people can be defeated by alienating them from God. How?
Put a Stumbling Block In Front of God’s People
God demands obedience. The way to get God angry with His own people is to get God’s people to violate God’s commandments. To cause them to stumble. Which is exactly what Baalam taught Balak, to combine sex and idolatry and sell it to the people as “New!” and “Exciting!”. The question is how the churchians do this today. That was easy because Satan plays a long game and this was put in place over the course of centuries.
- Sexual immorality: The churchians threw out God’s standards of sexual morality and replaced it with a combination of Pagan belief, Stoic philosophy and Roman Law. The doctrine of “Sex does not make you married, you must have a ceremony!” gave us an epidemic of adultery within the church.
- Idolatry: The most sophisticated form of idolatry today is teaching that evolution is fact, which denies that God is the Creator… and denies that He is even God at all. How many so-called “Christians” today will claim God created the Heavens and the Earth according to the record of Genesis? How many reject the general theory of evolution as a lie?
- Teaching Lies: The heart of the clerical hierarchy system was only the clergy had the authority to explain what the Bible said and what it meant. They demanded obedience to their teachings and for centuries killed people that rejected their false teaching.
The Nicolaitan and Churchian Mess
The history of the church indicates the Nicolaitans won, instituted a clerical caste of priests and lorded it over their fellow Christians. The leaders of the church claimed they had the authority to make up their own rules and claimed Christ gave them this power. They claimed not all the rules were written down and their tradition must be obeyed. They cite John 21:25 as their support:
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they *were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself *would not contain the books that *would be written.
The second was a naked grasp of authority based on their self-serving interpretation of what Jesus said at Matthew 16:17-19
And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.” (emphasis added)
Binding and loosing. Where else have we seen that? Jesus was speaking to His disciples and said:
“If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every fact may be confirmed. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.” (emphasis added)
“If your brother sins…” We know from Romans 4:15 and 5:13 that by definition, sin is a violation of God’s Law. Which cannot be changed. The power to bind and loose did not give the Church the authority to re-define what sin was.
Now… a reasonable person will notice there was nothing about succession or a clerical hierarchy or infallibility or anything like that in the text. In fact, there is zero support for any of that in Scripture. But you also have to keep in mind that these are the same people who had control of the Scriptures and the laity didn’t have access to them. It’s no surprise that they got away with it for a long, long time, but the fundamental questions remain unanswered.
Do the churchians have the authority to change the Law of Moses and the Prophets?
Did Jesus have the capacity to give the church the authority to do something that He could not do? In other words, did Jesus have the capacity to authorize His church to:
- Lie, claiming Jesus created a clerical hierarchy?
- To add to the Law?
- To subtract from the Law?
- To claim the Law had passed away?
- To redefine marriage as one man and only one woman?
- To claim “sex does not make you married”?
- To usurp the authority of husbands and fathers?
- To claim they were “infallible”?
They do not have the authority to claim their tradition is the equal or superior to Scripture. Jesus condemned that behavior:
“‘But in vain do they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.’“
The story of how all this happened is fascinating.
- First came the spread of the Gospel and the conversion of many. The faith in Jesus Christ took root and grew.
- The Nicolaitans gained power within the church and took control over the laity.
- Eventually the persecutions began and Christians were persecuted and martyred.
- Then Christianity got official status and the Christians became part of the Roman Government. As time went by they got real power in the government.
- The government began persecuting the pagans and “heretics” who didn’t agree with the Christians.
- The smart pagans and heretics looked around, saw which way the wind was blowing and joined the church.
- Two of the most influential of these were the sexual perverts Augustine and Jerome. They hated sex with a passion and their ideas about the wickedness of sex got enshrined into doctrine, causing the Biblical instruction about sex and marriage to be thrown out.
- The churchian clergy became very powerful following the fall of Rome. Filled with arrogance and pride, they decided they should rule the world.
- Churchians adopted the idea that men and women were equal and must both be held to the same standard of sexual morality. They created the doctrine of sexual equalism, which is the moral foundation of feminism.
- The churchians decided to control the nobility with the long-game control of marriage and sexuality. They usurped the authority of fathers and husbands, claiming the authority to regulate not only marriage but even the marital bed.
- A huge political fight caused a split between the east and west with the Catholics in Rome and the Orthodox in Constantinople each claiming they were the “real” church.
- The churchians made up lots more strange rules about sex and made it difficult to marry in their attempts to break up the noble dynasties, while owning and running the largest network of brothels in Europe.
- The churchians got so drunk with power that they caused the “Protestant Reformation” and lost control.
- The state stepped in and took control of marriage and sexual morality.
- The enlightenment happened and science was enthroned, the theory of evolution was advanced as the scientific answer to the churchian garbage.
- Democracy and women’s suffrage was adopted.
- Women got political power and went crazy, evolution was adopted as the new religion.
- Artificial hormonal birth control was developed, allowing unrestrained hypergamy.
- Divorce laws were changed making it easier, eventually no-fault divorce was allowed.
- In the midst of the collapse of Western Civilization, Churchians are still preaching that Jesus loves you, God forgives you, sex doesn’t make you married- there must be a ceremony, and don’t forget to tithe!
Someday I should create a stand-up comedy routine with that material. A comedy club is the only place such truth could possibly be publicly spoken today.
So, Where Does That Leave Us?
God judges nations for their behavior and it behooves those who desire to rebuild the west to understand that actions have consequences.
Idolatry. Churchians constantly focus on how anything can be an idol. Money, sex, drugs, fame, whatever. And in the midst of all that an astute observer will notice they always leave out the sine qua non of idolatry- the denial that the Lord God is our Creator and we as His creation have an obligation to obey Him. The astute observer will notice the churchians leave the subject of evolution strictly alone. The general theory of evolution says there is no God, which makes it the religion of secular humanism.
The west, today, is an idolatrous society. Why? Because the Men of the West have not addressed the lies of the idolaters. The truth is the general theory of evolution requires far more faith to believe in than Christianity.
Sexual Immorality. Between the epidemic of adultery that was caused by the church and the feminism that was created by the church, we also have the glorification of male homosexuality and an all-out effort to destroy the white race through miscegenation. What the Bible says about how a marriage begins is clear and the historical record is likewise clear that the early Patristic writers such as Augustine, Jerome and Gregory threw out the Biblical standard of marriage in favor of a blend of Pagan belief, Stoic philosophy and Roman law.
The west, today, is a sexually immoral society. Why? Because just like in the days of King Josiah, the truth has been hidden and replaced by lies. We have no king to command that God’s Law be obeyed, but there is nothing to stop Men of the West from attacking the lies with truth.
Yet, God does not sit back and do nothing. In the following post we will look at what God has said about this and what God is doing today. No, this isn’t end-times stuff (a student of the Bible will realize immediately that the West plays no part in the end times…). Does the West continue to thumb its nose at God? Or shall the West turn back to God?
At this point, the question is not whether blood will be spilled; the question is how much blood will be spilled and who will remain standing when the killing stops.