Theology For Men of the West
- In The Beginning. There is a God, He gave us His written Word and His Law. He created everything, including men and women. Men and women are not equal.
- Heaven, Hell, Angels and Demons. As soon as we accept that there is a God and He gave us His word, we must accept the reality of these things. Heaven and Hell are real places, Angels and Demons are real beings. They exist.
- Biblical Marriage. How marriage begins, what the standards of marriage are and what the rules of marriage are.
- Adultery. Adultery is just as much physical idolatry as Idolatry is spiritual adultery. We define what adultery is, what is required for adultery and all the issues surrounding this crime against the family.
- Churchians Always Lie. The churchians will do anything to maintain control of the narrative. Right on schedule, we got a churchian to pop up and demonstrate why churchians cannot be reasoned with.
- The Way of Baalam. If God is on the side of His people and God cannot be defeated, how does one defeat God’s people? By placing a stumbling block before them so that they fail and violate their relationship with God.
- Leaders Are Responsible. While individuals are held responsible for their own sins, God holds the leaders responsible for the sins of the nation.
- God’s Wrath. We explore the prophecy of Romans 1:18-32 in which Paul describes how the West is currently receiving the Wrath of God in the form of Him removing His restraining spirit, allowing them to chase after their evil desires.
- Doctrine of Demons. We explore another prophecy, this time from 1st Timothy 4:1-5, the doctrine of demons that forbids marriage.
- Hypergamy. Hypergamy was created by God as part of His judgment of women found in Genesis 3:16.
- The Cargo Cult of MGTOW. In much the same way cargo cults don’t understand planes, MGTOW don’t understand marriage. As a result they reach the wrong conclusions and their solutions to what they think are the problems don’t solve the real problems.
- Fathers and Daughters. The authority of fathers and their responsibility toward their daughters. A short history of the church.
- One Flesh. “and they shall become one flesh.” A re-evaluation of how the man and woman become one flesh, which occurs every time a man and woman have sex whether they are married or not.
- Becoming One Flesh. What if becoming “one flesh” is actually the mixing of the microbiome and DNA as the woman absorbs her husband into her body? A further examination of the microbiome and the transfer of both microbiome and genetic material that occurs with sex, as well as related issues.
- The End Of The US? This is the last of the prophesies that will be covered here, and it’s actually the beginning of a new series, but a link belongs here as well.
- Polygyny. This is the only marital structure left that is reasonably safe. If a man wants it, if he’s willing to do the work to get it, he probably can. Will they be fresh-faced virgins? Probably not, but there are plenty of banged up sluts available that need redemption. Does God have a problem with that? No, not at all.
About Theology For Men of the West
First, this is for men. For everyone who has ever been irritated that women blame men for everything, get over it because the women are correct. Men have the responsibility, which cannot be delegated. The fact that men failed miserably in the past and gave women power they do not have the capacity to wield is irrelevant. The question is where to go from here. There are answers and solutions, but only for men who are grounded in strength and truth.
Theology: The study of the nature of God and religious belief.
That’s the dictionary definition but we’ll be talking about Christianity, which is not a religion. Religions are systems of belief that claim a God or superior being is in control and in order to be right with this God, you must accomplish certain things. In other words, if you do certain things you will please God and go to Heaven, Nirvana or wherever.
Christianity is the only system of belief that says there’s nothing you can do to please God, nothing at all. No amount of good works or kindness, nothing is good enough. Christianity is a faith that says only one person ever got it right and His name is Jesus. Not only did He get it right and never sin, but at the end He got sacrificed and died an innocent man in order that the death penalty for everyone else could be paid.
As Major Ian Thomas put it, “He paid a debt He did now owe because we owed a debt we could not pay.”
The deal works like this: He paid for you, with His blood, in order to purchase you. The word in Bible-speak is “redeemed”. Having purchased us, if we choose to become His servants we become members of His house and are saved. Servant, in this case, means slave. Christianity is a faith in Jesus who is the Savior, or Christ. It is a relationship with a Master who has the authority to command you.
Unfortunately, churchians turned the faith in Christ into a religion for the purpose of power and control by those in charge of it. Religion is a big business and it’s always been about power and control of the masses.
Rebuilding the West
Consider the 16 Points of the Alt-Right:
Author Vox Day laid out these points on his blog, which are a bit much and a bit political to discuss here. However, they are worth reading.
1. The Alt Right is of the political right in both the American and the European sense of the term. Socialists are not Alt Right. Progressives are not Alt Right. Liberals are not Alt Right. Communists, Marxists, Marxians, cultural Marxists, and neocons are not Alt Right.
2. The Alt Right is an ALTERNATIVE to the mainstream conservative movement in the USA that is nominally encapsulated by Russel Kirk’s 10 Conservative Principles, but in reality has devolved towards progressivism. It is also an alternative to libertarianism.
3. The Alt Right is not a defensive attitude and rejects the concept of noble and principled defeat. It is a forward-thinking philosophy of offense, in every sense of that term. The Alt Right believes in victory through persistence and remaining in harmony with science, reality, cultural tradition, and the lessons of history.
4. The Alt Right believes Western civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement and supports its three foundational pillars: Christianity, the European nations, and the Graeco-Roman legacy.
5. The Alt Right is openly and avowedly nationalist. It supports all nationalisms and the right of all nations to exist, homogeneous and unadulterated by foreign invasion and immigration.
6. The Alt Right is anti-globalist. It opposes all groups who work for globalist ideals or globalist objectives.
7. The Alt Right is anti-equalitarian. It rejects the idea of equality for the same reason it rejects the ideas of unicorns and leprechauns, noting that human equality does not exist in any observable scientific, legal, material, intellectual, sexual, or spiritual form.
8. The Alt Right is scientodific. It presumptively accepts the current conclusions of the scientific method (scientody), while understanding a) these conclusions are liable to future revision, b) that scientistry is susceptible to corruption, and c) that the so-called scientific consensus is not based on scientody, but democracy, and is therefore intrinsically unscientific.
9. The Alt Right believes identity > culture > politics.
10. The Alt Right is opposed to the rule or domination of any native ethnic group by another, particularly in the sovereign homelands of the dominated peoples. The Alt Right is opposed to any non-native ethnic group obtaining excessive influence in any society through nepotism, tribalism, or any other means.
11. The Alt Right understands that diversity + proximity = war.
12. The Alt Right doesn’t care what you think of it.
13. The Alt Right rejects international free trade and the free movement of peoples that free trade requires. The benefits of intranational free trade is not evidence for the benefits of international free trade.
14. The Alt Right believes we must secure the existence of white people and a future for white children.
15. The Alt Right does not believe in the general supremacy of any race, nation, people, or sub-species. Every race, nation, people, and human sub-species has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, and possesses the sovereign right to dwell unmolested in the native culture it prefers.
16. The Alt Right is a philosophy that values peace among the various nations of the world and opposes wars to impose the values of one nation upon another as well as efforts to exterminate individual nations through war, genocide, immigration, or genetic assimilation.
Christianity’s Effect On The West
Overlooking all that might be said about the other 15 points, let’s look at point #4
The Alt Right believes Western civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement and supports its three foundational pillars: Christianity, the European nations, and the Graeco-Roman legacy.
Let’s consider that in more detail. Commenter StickWick had this to say on Vox’s blog:
Pearcey and Thaxton, in their book, The Soul of Science, explain in great detail that it was the ideals and assumptions of Christianity that led to science and thus greater technological advances.
These ideals and assumptions include:
- Belief that the universe was created and ordered by a transcendent, rational mind
- Belief that the universe is lawful and knowable
- Belief in the reality of the physical world
- Belief that the physical world is of value
- Viewing physical work as noble, as a divine calling
- The Biblical admonishment to test claims
- Viewing the study of nature as a proper form of worship
- Belief in linear time
- Belief that mathematics forms the substrate of the physical world
Every non-Christian culture lacks at least one, and usually several, of these, which are all necessary for the development and advancement of science. This is why the intellectually advanced Greeks, and the technologically advanced Romans and Chinese, did not develop science, while the “backwards” medieval European Christians did.
Omitted in this characterization is that based on their behavior and willingness to obey Him, God judges nations contemporaneously. While individuals will be judged at the end of their life, nations are judged as during their existence as nations… and from what the Bible says, according to the deeds of their generation. The major issues that God judges nations for are these:
- Child Sacrifice
- Disobedience of God’s Commands
- Male Homosexuality
Unfortunately, modern Christianity is now churchianity and what the Bible actually says with respect to sexual morality is no longer taught. In fact, what the Bible says is denied by churchians, who replaced God’s commands with a mixture of Pagan belief, Stoic philosophy and Roman law back around 1500 years ago.
The greatest lie of our time is evolution, which denies that God is the Creator. This is idolatry regardless of the fact that no-one bows down to a stone idol. To deny God is the Creator is to deny He is God. When people say things like “This is an evolutionary development that causes…” or “We know from the theory of evolution that…” what they are actually doing is denying God. That is idolatry. Stop. Just stop it.
This series, Theology For Men of the West, is written to teach what the Bible actually says and doesn’t say about marriage and sexual morality, because the vast majority of Christians are ignorant of that.
And the sad part is while what Huxley said was true, they actually had no clue just what God really said about sexual mores. The second greatest lie of our time is feminism, which claims that men and women are equal. Feminism is founded on the lies of the church, which claimed that men and women are held to the same standard of sexual morality. Men and women are not equal and the Bible has a double-standard of sexual morality for men and women.